OK first off, if you haven’t finished your Christmas shopping who even are you we are not compatible.
BUT I’m here to serve. Here are 11 small business gifts I love that should still arrive in time for Christmas! Don’t cop out. Don’t go to Walmart. You can still give something special and support small on a deadline. 😊
- Allison Cole Jewelry – These beautiful, New England-inspired bracelets are made in Kingston, MA from nautically inspired rope and leather. A soon-to-be MaryLovesLocal artisan (😍), Nicole designs a jewelry collection infused with classic nautical style. Order by Dec. 13 for Christmas delivery. $20 to $42
- I love these gold measuring spoons from Franklin-based shop Fiori Florals. They’re a super affordable option for any hostess, and will make it by Christmas if you order by the 14th. $12
- Bushel & Peck – This Bloody Mary kit has it all. Well, except vodka. But still. This comes with a 24 oz. jar of horseradish-y Bloody Mary mix, 16 oz. jar of hot cherry bomb peppers, 16 oz. jar of dill pickles, 16 oz. dilly beans and 5 oz. of habanero hot sauce! Ships in one business day from Wisconsin, so order accordingly. $40
- Georgie Designs – I ordered these cuff links when I asked my step dad to walk me down the isle at my wedding. They came so quickly and were such high quality. You can use the fonts provided or submit your own hand writing, which is super special. Ships free! I’d order by the 16th. $68
- Ingrained Goods – I think these wood and marble coasters are so classy, and that was before I knew you could personalize them! This would be a great gift for an engaged couple (think wedding date) or married couple (engrave the family name). This item ships in 2 business days from Oklahoma, so I’d order by the 16th depending on where you live! $37
- CraftE Family – Did you forget to order a gift for a kiddo in your life? This block is an adorable gift for a family with a newborn, and nobody has to know it was a last-minute order. These baby blocks include personal details like a baby’s full name, birthday, birth place, height and weight. Ships free! You should probably order this by the 14th to make sure it comes in time for Christmas. $20
- MrsCrafterr – These personalized leather airpod cases make it easy to keep up with these easy-to-lose items. Not only does this make it possible to carry on your keychain, it also makes sure you won’t mix up your headphones with your friends’ identical ones. Ships free to the U.S. I’d order by the 12th. $28 to $34
- Fat Toad Farm – I had no idea there was such a thing as goat’s milk caramel sauce, but you bet your ass I ordered this sampler the moment I found it. These will be perfect to pair with ice cream, fruit and cheeses – maybe even on Christmas morning! Sampler comes with original, salted bourbon, vanilla bean and cinnamon. Ships in 1 day from Vermont. I’d make sure to order by the 18th. $30
- The Joy Tree – These hand-painted, blown glass Christmas ornaments and tealight votives are so delicate and special. A perfect gift for your sister in law, a teacher, a friend – anybody, really. Ready to ship, I’d order by the 18th at the latest. $27
- Driftaway Coffee – Even people who weren’t “coffee people” before could use a caffeine boost after the year we’ve had. This World Coffee Sampler is exactly what it sounds like and provides four different samples of beans. The coffee ships in compostable bags and each bag contributes to sustainable livelihoods for coffee farmers. Ships free! I’d order by the 17th. $18 or $32
- TheSinclairCompany – I love these personalized wooden spoons for anyone who loves to be in the kitchen and – hear me out – aspiring chefs! I’ve known many an 8-year-old who would have thought this “grown up gift” was super cool. Ships quickly, order by Dec. 19. $21.
Note: I cannot guarantee arrival by Dec. 25 and my suggestions are based solely on when I would feel comfortable ordering by. Ordering ASAP is always recommended, and you can check here for shipping deadlines recommended by USPS.