Men are SO HARD to shop for. A dad can only have so many neck ties and a husband really doesn’t need 15 “Kiss the Chef” aprons, amirite? Here are 10 better ideas with a personal touch the man in your life is sure to love. Plus, you can both feel good knowing your purchase helped lift up a small business!
- I’ve purchased this exact bag for two different people now and it’s such a nice quality for the price. It holds more than enough for the average guy’s long weekend, is water resistant (I’ve seen it hold up on a boat in the rain!) and looks expensive! $56
- This wall-mounted bottle opener (with a cap catch!) would be a welcome addition to any garage, workshop or man cave. This photo shows a name customization, but you could also get a phrase, a company name or anything else that may be special to the recipient! $29
- These coasters were a fun gift to give to a guy who just can’t own anymore T-shirts from his favorite team. I gave these to my soon-to-be brother in law and he still has them – and uses them – years later. They’re available for basketball, football, baseball, hockey and soccer teams, and even college sports! $40
- Do you have a musician in your life? I bought these guitar picks several years ago for a friend of ours and they’re such a sweet gift for anyone who loves to mess around with a guitar – you don’t have to be a great player to need guitar picks, and the customization adds a little love. 12 picks for $15
- The exact personalized toiletry bag I’ve purchased in the past is no longer available, but this looks like a great option with tons of positive reviews. Every guy should have a travel case for their razor, toothbrush, etc., but so many never think to buy one themselves. This gift works for any man in your life! $49
- I bought custom dog leashes for my future father in law a few years back, and they’re what he uses every time he takes the dogs out! Leather stands the test of time and the custom name plate is super cute. When one of their dogs passed, they kept the leash to remember her by! $26 to $54
- For the grill master in your life! I gave this spice set as a birthday gift this year and it was very well received. It’s great for a chef who wants to get adventurous, but not commit to buying a bunch of funky spices before they even try them. $20
- A customized Yeti (or Polar) can cooler. These coolers are LEGIT you guys and they fit bottles as well. Adding a name, logo or monogram gives the gift a personal touch and lets someone know you didn’t just buy this at a gas station on Dec. 23. I ordered these for three people this year – can’t wait to see them in person! $25 for Polar and $40 for Yeti.
- Classy luggage tags are an easy option for basically anyone in the world (think Secret Santa with that coworker you don’t really know.) These leather ones are gorgeous and affordable, but I’ve also purchased plastic ones with team logos that were a hit! Matching tags would be a great gift for a couple or family. $14
- I gave these key chain bottle openers as a group gift to my closest guy friends last year, and they’re still talked about! They’re a great quality and super practical. I see my friends pull them out all the time. $10
If you’re looking for even more items, check out Etsy’s editors’ picks mens guide!
*Note, if you use one of these affiliate links, I get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!